* Masks are now required to be worn only for unvaccinated people, Wolf administration mandate.
* Signs are posted in the bathroom and around the studio with respect to cough-and-sneeze etiquette (using a tissue and throwing it away, using upper sleeve if a tissue is not available, refraining from touching your mouth, nose, and eyes, etc.)
* Posted signs in each bathroom about washing hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
* Posted signage at the front desk regarding the request to refrain from practicing at the studio if under the weather
*Instructors will inform people that they should not sign-up or come to the studio/class if they have a cough, are running a fever, or have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
* We encourage students to remain at home if they are sick but to do a home practice if they feel up to it to help manage their stress
* Instructors will ask students to leave if they cough or sneeze in class, offering them class credit for a later date
*We will limit the number of students to 7 or 8 students per class to allow for 6 foot spacing between students
*Reservations can be made by 3 ways
* We ask all students to show up only 10 minutes prior to class , promptly use hand sanitizer at check in and let the instructor know your first and last name.
* Instructors will open all doors into the reception area and studio to limit contact for the students
* Instructors will confirm first and last names from the students online reservations , so no sign ins of the students will be needed. First and last names will be required to maintain records for contact tracing.
* In the event of notice of an infected visitor, records of others present at that time will be important to help identify who may have come in contact with the infected visitor, and we will notify everyone at risk.
* We encourage students to pay with credit card online and advance sign ups are required to guarantee your space for class
* Cash and checks will be accepted cash in studio
*Studio-provided props, in our in-studio classes
* We encourage students to bring their own props with them, including not just mats but belts, blocks, and bolsters if there are uncomfortable with using studio props.
* We will pause the use of physical assists in your in-studio classes but will continue to provide verbal and visual cues.
* We clean the bathroom(s) multiple times each day/ with an CDC recommended disinfectant cleaner and disposable paper towels or wipes
* We mop the studio floors daily
* We sanitize telephones, iPads, door handles, bathroom faucets, front desk surfaces, and anything that staff, teachers, or students commonly touch daily
* We have stocked and maintain our bathroom with antibacterial hand soap (automatically dispensed) and water
* We have stocked and maintain our studio with at least 75 % alcohol-based hand sanitizer located at front desk
* We have stocked and maintain disinfectant wipes and have them available for staff, teachers and students
* We have stocked and maintain our studio with tissues in multiple locations
* We offer no-touch receptacles in multiple locations
*Sick workers are instructed to call out and stay home.